Come Celebrate With Us
- May 25th & 27th- Trapper Days
- July 5th & 6th- Independence Day Celebration
- August 31st- Sweet Corn Festival
- Public Meeting notices are posted at the Taylor Post Office (25 S. Main Street), Taylor Town Hall (425 Paper Mill Rd) and on the Agendas & Minutes page.
- The Town provides a 60 day public notice, as required by Arizona Revised Statutes, of Town Council intent to discuss at future Council meetings, adjustments to and/or creation of fees relating to Town services, facilities and utilities.
Public Hearing Notice
Notice is hereby given that on Wednesday, January 8, 2014 at 7:00 pm the Taylor Town Council will hold a public hearing on the proposed 2025 General Plan for the Town of Taylor.