Come Celebrate With Us
- May 25th & 27th- Trapper Days
- July 5th & 6th- Independence Day Celebration
- August 31st- Sweet Corn Festival
- Public Meeting notices are posted at the Taylor Post Office (25 S. Main Street), Taylor Town Hall (425 Paper Mill Rd) and on the Agendas & Minutes page.
- The Town provides a 60 day public notice, as required by Arizona Revised Statutes, of Town Council intent to discuss at future Council meetings, adjustments to and/or creation of fees relating to Town services, facilities and utilities.
Public Hearing Notice
Notice is hereby given that on Wednesday, April 9, 2014 at 7:00 pm the Taylor Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on a proposed text amendment to the Towns Medical Marijuana Ordinance 18.85.050 and 18.85.030. The meeting will take place in the Council Chambers located at 425 Paper Mill Road in Taylor. The Planning & Zoning Commission shall consider oral or written statements from the applicant, the public, town staff, and its own members. Detailed information is available at the Taylor Town Hall at 425 Papermill Road, Taylor, AZ 85939 and here on our website.